That's stay-at-home-mom.
Thank you Ninong Richy! Daniel is super excited about the Aladin and Sword in the Stone movies! Gracie is too because, well she's always excited when Daniel is.... but we're sure she'll love them just as much!
We had the Peds Christmas party today but I forgot my camera (I remembered both kids though!) Luckily one of the other residents- Johan (OMG, don't kill me for butchering that spelling-) is an avid photographer so I will hopefully have Santa pictures soon.
Crafty? Check out Maggie Ingram's blog. She's been crafting up a storm lately and totally inspiring me to actually DO some of my projects.
These are projects with FREE instructions:
Summer Dress
Pillowcase dress
Growth Chart
Tropical Punch Quilt
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh, Stephanie, you shouldn't have. You reminded me that I need to make some pillowcase dresses for Caroline for this summer. Because we all know that if I don't do them NOW, they won't be done until next fall, rendering them utterly useless :(
Okay, off to buy some pillowcases now...
Post a Comment