You might notice a few changes around the Bragblog in the next few days. I'm-a-doin an overhaul.
Mostly I'm deleting links and things that aren't being used or are no longer working. (Please email me for Training Mr. Right information)
I know pictures are a rarity these days- but hey! You try to pin these munchkins down!! It's a good thing I have a sports function on the camera or all anyone would ever see of Daniel is a blur across the picture.
Some a little newsy update for tonight (it's getting late- darn insomnia!)
Daniel has learned how to do a somersault all on his own! Yay! He's been bending over and putting his head on the floor for a while now but never figured out the right umph to get himself over.
Unfortunately for Gracie Daniel also thinks it would be fun to help HER do a somersault as she has just STARTED putting her head on the ground. There's a lot of pushing and pulling and screaming going on in the house right now (well, not RIGHT now... but you get the picture).
By the way- any of you crafty readers need to go check out the Ingrams blog. Maggie must be running on endorphins or something because she's starting to make me jealous with all her neat new stuff!
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment