Gracie is, as always, way up on the growth chart. You'd swear I had GD where this girl sits on those little curves. She got 4 shots, back next month for her second flu shot, and then again in 2 months for the rest of her shots (I think 3 more).
Daniel was actually around the 75% for his weight and still a little under the 50% for his height. He got a flu shot and a finger prick to make sure he wasn't anemic (he wasn't).
We got the go ahead to start Gracie on Prevacid and 2 breathing treatments a day (up from 1) because she is still vomitting almost every night from her coughing.
They are both very cranky today.
Last Saturday we had the kids birthday party- Pizza in the Park. A few of Rudy's work buddies came out to celebrate with us and I made WAY too many cupcakes- which were promptly sent to the Peds ER and MICU for residents to eat. Thank you to everyone for the great books and especially to Ms. Cherlene and Dr. Ryan for the ultra cool Dora and Diego presents!!!! Daniel is working on your thank you cards but I'm not sure anyone will be able to read them with all his coloring.
I never did get my camera out of the car so if anyone who took pictures could forward them to me I would really appreciate that!
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment