Yay! Our very good friends Maggie and Brad (and little Miss Caroline, of course) are expecting number 2! Maggie- you are such a good Mama, I bet the little things that threw me for a loop don't even phase you! But if I can ever help let me know!
I also know two couples who are going through some very hard and stressfull times... I'm not going to drag it all out here, you know who you are, and you are in my prayers. We love you and know you can make it through!
And on that note... can I just say that I am incredibly jealous of all of Rudy's med school classmates that are DONE this year? They're all signing contracts and buying new houses...
Of course... then I look at people like Tyler and Ian who will probably NEVER be done, and I'm ok with Med/Peds!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
You are so sweet! Honey, I totally get thrown through loops, all the time!
Yeeeaah...so contracts and real money. Totally with ya on that one...
Love the pictures! What little cuties!
We would happen to be one of those couples that is moving and signing a contract! HOORAY! Silly Rudy for picking a 4 year program....
Don't worry, you'll be living like rockstars (like us) soon enough! You should move to Troy! Then we could be neighbors and hang out again!
And if I were Ian's wife, I'd be getting something HUGE at the end of his residency!
Post a Comment