Friday, April 13, 2007

MO Money?

Ha... not really... we're still residents! But last night Rudy talked with CoxHealth in Springfield about a position with them.

He said it sounded really good when he got off the phone and was really positive about possibly signing there. He wants to visit in person on his vacation in May and if it goes well they'll start negotiations on a contract.

He's got me so excited that we may be living closer to home!! Last night he said that since I've moved twice to be with him it was only fair that I have more say in where we move next! Awwww... I take back all the mean (ok, most) things I thought about him while I was in labor!

So if you are in, near, around, or in the mood to drive to- Springfield, MO around the third week in May give us a holler... 'cause we might be that way... (no poetry intended!)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

NOOOOOOO!!!

Actually, I totally understand wanting to be closer to home (and, hey, if they're going to throw in six figures, I guess we'll take that...).

KEEP US POSTED!!!

LisaMarie said...

As I said in your other blog, you need to look in Springfield OHIO.