Daniel won the costume contest at the Halloween party! He got a cup full of candy and a gift certificate to Outback... 'cause you know he loves his steak!
I officially stink at being pregnant. I went into my 34 week checkup this morning and all I said was that I'm tired. Just... tired, all the time (like as in- check my iron I feel anemic). So Doc decides to do an exam and what does he find??
2 cm dialated and 50% ephased. Grace is head down and he knows this because he can FEEL her head.
The good news?
1. Some women walk around dialated for up to 3 weeks.
2. I lost 2 pounds in the last week- ok... Doc didn't think this was good- but lets face it... it's not like I'm starving myself!
3. My blood pressure is getting closer to being normal for me- 102/62- yay!
4. Group B Strep negative. He said if I make it to 37 weeks he'll recheck because a small percentage of women convert from negative to positive... but he didn't sound very hopeful that I'd get there... He kept saying, "With your history...."
So that's it... that's my news... I get to go the next few weeks wondering what I could have done to go longer...
1. I could have sat on my butt more- Not an option... it's wide enough...
2. I could have taken the hormone shots daily- Not an option (financially at $350/week)
3. I could have purposely given myself gestational diabetes to get a bigger baby... nah- I tried hard enough... (just kidding!)
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Stephanie!!! You keep us posted!! You stay in there another couple of weeks, Grace!
Post a Comment