Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Gracie Lea!

My sweet baby girl is 1 today!

A year ago today, at 9:30 I had my 34 week appt with Dr. Rehburg and he said I had finally gone from 3 cm to 4 but he wanted to see if I could last another day or so. I had been contracting for over 2 weeks and threatened to call and get his wife baby crazy (we were friends) if he didn't induce or stop the contractions because I didn't want to go into labour on Thanksgiving when he was out of town and I wanted my DH with me when our little girl was born but unless she was born during the daytime I would be completely by myself since DH would have to watch our 11 month old son. Sooooo... Rehburg induced and sweet Gracie Girl was born about 6 weeks early, but at almost 8 pounds! Can't imagine life without my sweet girl!

Gracie's year in pictures:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: